- Welcome to online shop https://lavtwins.com/shop/ (hereinafter – the “Site”) which is operated by UAB “LAVTWINS”, legal entity code 300868957, address Smolensko st. 10-100, LT-03201 Vilnius, Lithuania (hereinafter the “Owner”).
- The Owner can be contacted in writing via following email address: [email protected].
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all Orders made through the Site and other contracts for the sale or supply of Products (as defined below) by the Owner. In respect of any sales of Products to the Customer (as defined below), any other terms or representations, whether implied by statute, made prior to, collateral with or subsequent to the contract or Order, are hereby excluded and shall not be binding upon us.
- The Product offerings in the Site are directed only to the Consumers (as defined below).
- By visiting Site and / or purchasing something from us through the Site, You agree to be bound by the these Terms and Conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and / or available by hyperlink. These Terms and Conditions apply to all Customers.
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing Site or making Order. By accessing Site or making Order, You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You do not agree to all the Terms and Conditions, then You may not access the Site or make Order.
- Any new features or tools which are added to the Site shall also be subject to these Terms and Conditions. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to unilaterally update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and / or changes to our Site. However, it is Your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Site following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- In these Terms and Conditions the following terms and expressions shall have the following meanings and shall be applicable to capitalized definitions if not defined otherwise:
|“Consumer”||means and individual person entering into the Contract with the Owner for a purpose not related to his or her business, trade or self-employed professional activity.|
|“Contract”||means product purchase contract made by and between You and the Owner to purchase the relevant Product.|
|“Customer”, “You”||Means the Consumer who is visiting the Site and / or makes an Order.|
|“EU”||Means European Union.|
|“Order”||Means Customer’s biding offer made through the Site to purchase the relevant Product.|
|“Price”||means the amount payable to the Owner for the Products including VAT (at the rate applicable from time to time), and includes the amount paid to the delivery service provider for the supply of delivery services unless otherwise stated. If you select a delivery country outside the EU, prices will be displayed VAT free.|
|“Products”||mean the items published in the Site and / or items detailed in relevant Order and it shall be a core term of the Contract.|
|“Terms and Conditions”||mean these Terms and Conditions.|
|“VAT”||means value added taxes.|
|“we”, “us”, “our” and “Owner”||mean UAB “LAVTWINS”, legal entity code 300868957, address Smolensko st. 10-100, LT-03201 Vilnius, Lithuania, by which this Site is operated.|
- Capitalized terms used in these Terms and Conditions and not defined herein are defined in the guidelines available on the Site.
- CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
- Our Products published in the Site are non-binding.
- By placing an Order in the Site (which requires prior acceptance of these Terms and Conditions), the Customer makes a binding offer to purchase the relevant Product. The offer shall remain valid and binding for a period ending on the end of the 5th calendar day following the day of placed Order. We are able to accept the Order within this period.
- Without undue delay upon receipt of the Order, we will send to the Customer by e-mail a confirmation of receipt, which shall not constitute an acceptance of the Order. The Order shall be deemed to be accepted by us either upon subsequent (e-mail) acceptance of the Order or by dispatching the Product. The sales contract with the Customer shall not become effective until our acceptance.
- Any Customer who is a Consumer shall be entitled to revoke the Order and return the Product in accordance with the Section 10 of these Terms and Conditions. For more information how to cancel the Order and return the Product please refer to Section 10 of these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to amend technical or clerical errors in any Order without notice. In addition, You shall ensure that all details contained within the Order are correct and we shall not accept any liability for any error or inaccuracy in any Order.
- PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Our Prices include statutory VAT. Prices in non-EU countries do not include VAT. Any customs duties and similar public charges shall be borne by the Customer.
- Unless expressly otherwise agreed by us, all shipments by us shall require advance payment (to be made in the manner specified in our Order form). Following after the receipt of prepayment and our acceptance of the Order, we will send an invoice to You by e-mail.
- DISPATCH OF THE PRODUCT
- We shall dispatch the Product prior to or on the date of dispatch (i. e. the date on which the Product is handed over by us to the respective carrier), as set out on the Site when the Customer places the Order; provided, however, that any such date of dispatch shall be only approximate and may therefore be exceeded by up to two business days. If no date of dispatch is indicated, we shall dispatch the Product at the latest within five business days. Any such time period relevant to determine the date of dispatch shall begin upon receipt by us of the full purchase price (including VAT and shipping costs).
- In the event that the Product is no longer available, or cannot be timely delivered we shall without undue delay inform the Customer thereof. In these cases, we will make an individual agreement with the customer regarding the time of delivery. If the Product is no longer available from our suppliers within the foreseeable future, we shall be entitled to terminate the Contract. In case of any such termination, we shall without undue delay reimburse the Customer any payments which the Customer has made to us in respect of the Order in the same way how the Price was paid. In the event that the Product is permanently not available, we will not accept the Order. In this case, a Contract with the Customer shall not become effective.
- Partial deliveries of Products included in the same Order shall be permitted, provided that the Products can be used separately and provided further that we shall bear any additional shipping costs caused thereby.
- SHIPMENT AND PASSING OF RISK
- Sold Product is ready to use unless the instructions attached to the Product provide otherwise.
- Unless expressly otherwise agreed upon, we shall be free to determine the appropriate mode of shipment and to select the carrier at our reasonable discretion. We shall bear the risk of transport until the delivery of the Product to the Customer.
- We shall only be obliged to properly and timely deliver the Product to the carrier, and any transit times specified in the Site shall only be non-binding estimates.
- The risk of accidental destruction, damage or loss of the delivered Product shall pass to the Customer upon delivery of the Product to the Customer or upon the Customer’s default of acceptance.
- The Customer shall bear the shipping costs. The shipping costs include the costs for a transport insurance against the usual risks of transportation. We will inform the Customer of the shipping costs in the order form.
- RETENTION OF TITLE
- We retain legal title to any product supplied by us until the purchase price (including VAT and shipping costs) for such product has been fully paid and received by us.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our Products that appear at the Site. However, we cannot guarantee that Your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
- In the event of a defect of the delivered Product, the Customer shall be entitled to request from us to repair the defect or to supply another Product (as ordered) which is free from defects.
- We may refuse to remedy a defective Product in the manner requested by the Customer if such remedy would result in unreasonable costs.
- If the remedy (supplementary performance) pursuant to Section 8 fails or cannot reasonably be expected from the Customer or we refuse to so remedy the defect, the Customer shall be entitled to terminate the sales contract, reduce the purchase price or claim damages or frustrated expenses, in each case in accordance with applicable law; provided, however, that damage claims of the Customer shall be subject to the provisions contained in Section 9 of these Terms and Conditions.
- The statutory warranty is valid for two years from the date of delivery.
- Our liability for negligence, other than for gross negligence, resulting from late delivery shall be limited to an amount equal to ten (10) % of the aggregate purchase price (including VAT).
- We shall not be liable (on whatever legal grounds) for damages which may not reasonably be foreseen, considering the type of the relevant Order and Product and assuming a normal use of the Product. The foregoing limitations of liability shall not apply in cases of wilful misconduct or gross negligence.
- Damage claims of the Customer based on obvious defects of the Product are excluded, unless the Customer reports the defect within two weeks after the delivery of the Product.
- The provisions of this Section 9 shall not apply with respect to our liability for personal injury or damages for Customer’s assets under the Article 6.228 (4) of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania.
- RIGHT TO CANCEL / RETURN PRODUCTS
- Because we want You to be 100% satisfied with your purchase, You can return unused Product(s) within 14 days of receipt.
- You are entitled to cancel the Contract within 14 days, with no necessity to state reasons. The period of 14 days starts with the handing over of the Products to you or a third person you appointed, except the carrier.
- In order to cancel the Contract, you need to:
- declare clearly in writing the wish to cancel. A clear declaration can be done by conventional mail or e-mail. You are welcome to use the sample request for cancellation included herein; The on-time dispatch of the request for cancellation will do to comply with the period for cancellation;
- to return the Products to us within 14 days after our receipt of your request for cancellation.
- If you want to cancel your Contract with us, please fill out this from and send it back to us.
|– I hereby declare the wish to cancel the buying contract of the following products.|
|– Ordered on:|
|– Received on:|
|– Name of customer:|
|– Address of customer:|
|– Signature of customer (only if done by letter)|
- Filled and executed cancellation form has to be addressed to (Address where also court documents can be served to): UAB “LAVTWINS”, address Smolensko st. 10-100, LT-03201 Vilnius.
- Once you have notified us that you are returning the Products, any sum debited to us from your debit or credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible, and in any event within 14 days of your return/cancellation request PROVIDED THAT the Products in question are returned by You, and received by us, in the condition they were in when delivered to You. Please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the Products as a result of Your handling of the Products.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning any non-faulty Products to us. If You do not return the Products delivered to You by the delivery service provider or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the Products from the amount to be re-credited to You.
- Unless the Products being returned are faulty, they must be returned in a saleable condition. All Products must be treated with respect until you are certain you are keeping them. We shall be entitled to refuse a return in the event that the Products are returned in an unsaleable condition.
- If you have received the Products before You cancel Your order then You must send the Products back to us at Your own cost and risk. If you cancel Your Order but we have already processed the Products for delivery, You must not unpack the Products when they are received by You and You must send the Products back to us at Your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
- No such right to cancel exists for You if:
- DATA PROTECTION
- APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- All and any disputes, controversies and claims arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be resolved according to the order established in laws of the Republic of Lithuania at the courts of the Republic of Lithuania at place of registered office of the Owner.
- If mandatory provisions of the law of the Republic of Lithuania, including mandatory provisions of the European Union law, do not require otherwise, these Terms and Conditions, the Contract and legal relations arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted under the law of the Republic of Lithuania.